I’m fascinated by universe, it’s secrets and the science behind it. I truly hope great minds work together to solve some of the greatest puzzles of our time.
Why are we here? Because our parents had sex. But seriously. It’s definitely one of life’s biggest mysteries, isn’t it? I mean, are we the product of some amazing cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God, watching everything, with a plan for each of us. I’ve come to believe that we just have to find our own purpose in life; pick a course and stick with it. If you want to find a handsome guy/beautiful girl, have children, and be happy, then that’s what your life means. If you want to go to college, graduate at the top of your class, and have a successful career and business, that’s your purpose. If you see something wrong with the world, and decide to change it, then that’s your purpose.
Spam filters are programs that analyze each incoming email message to determine whether the message is spam. If the filter decides that the message is spam, it reroutes the message, either to the recipient’s Junk mail folder. Spam filters scan the subject and body of the email, looking for words or phrases that are known as spam triggers or watch words, to determine whether a message is spam. Filters can also analyze the email header and the number of people on the distribution list. Many of the more sophisticated filters use a point system, in which the spam filter identifies words, phrases, or techniques commonly used in spam and assigns a score to each. Even if an email message doesn’t contain a blatant spam word or phrase, it can contain enough words that earn spam points to be filtered out and not delivered to the recipient.
Ice cream is delicious… yummy, yummy.
Some fun facts about ice cream:
– Ice cream became available to the general population in France in 1660.
– Ice cream was introduced to America at the beginning of the eighteenth century, but mostly enjoyed by those of status and wealth.
– One of the major ingredients in ice cream is air. Without it, the stuff would be as hard as a rock.
– Hawaii has a fruit known as the ice cream bean that actually tastes like vanilla ice cream!
– There is actually an ice cream diet designed for weight loss.
– Legend has it that the Roman emperor Nero used to send his slaves scurrying to the mountains to collect snow and ice to make flavored ices, the precursors to ice cream, in the first century.
– Americans consume the most ice cream in the world per capital, with Australians coming in second.
– In the USA, July is officially recognised as ‘National Ice Cream Month'; designated by President Reagan in 1984, the idea behind it was for people to celebrate the fun in ice cream as well as recognising its nutritious value.
– Licking the bowl clean after eating ice cream is admitted to by approx 13% of men and 8% of women.
– Elvis Presley is said to have loved ice cream – apparently his favorites were chocolate milkshakes and peach ice cream.
(sources: ice-cream-freaks.com, weirdfacts.com, ice-cream-recipes.com)
That’s funny but kinda true.:-)Very, very imaginative! I’m just a bit confused why Australia is symbolized as an upside-down sheep? Do they have that many sheep? Isn’t that a New Zealand thing? I think that a kangaroo or a koala would be a better choice.
The most important part of a holiday trip is to decide the type of benefits you desire to get out of your vacation. It can be travelling around older cities, enjoying a relaxing time on the beaches or near a lake, just visiting the most popular attractions of a place with the loved ones or spend some romantic moments with your partner away from the eyes of the world.
Welcome to my blog! I’m so excited that you found me!
This blog is about lots of things. Ranging from my personal life, my job, my travels, things I’m passionate about (photography, art, etc), and all the gossips in the entertainment industry. It promises to be fun all through
If you enjoy any of my posts, then invite your friends to the site also. Let’s all have fun together. Don’t forget to drop your comments. I certainly am looking forward to those comments